"We Guarantee Your Child's Success in GCSE Chemistry Exam"
"Our dedicated team of tutors are practising school teachers, who will support your child's success in their GCSE Chemistry Exam."
"We are proud of our 100% pass rate!"
At GCSE level students are taught the Sciences as separate subjects:
- Biology is the science of living organisms (including animals, plants, fungi and microorganisms) and their interactions with each other and the environment
- Chemistry is at the root of many cutting-edge scientific discoveries, new processes and products. By studying Chemistry you develop subject-specific and transferable skills which are valued by all employers
- Physics is the science of the fundamental concepts of field, force, radiation and particle structures, which are inter-linked to form unified models of the behaviour of the material universe.
Depending on whether they study Core (single), Additional (double), or Triple (separate) Science, at Platinum Tuition we will help your child to develop a broad base of knowledge, understanding and skills for each subject of Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
Our tutors are highly qualified in each one of the subject disciplines of Biology, Chemistry and Physics and they have years of experience of teaching the topics and the techniques required for understanding Science deeply and passing the GCSE Science exam successfully with high grades. “
The subject content for GCSE Chemistry are outline below:
- The particulate nature of matter
- Atoms, elements and compounds
- Pure and impure substances
- Chemical reactions
- The Periodic Table
- Earth and atmosphere
- Atomic structure and the Periodic Table
- Structure, bonding and the properties of matter
- Chemical changes
- Energy changes in chemistry
- Rate and extent of chemical change
- Chemical analysis
- Chemical and allied industries
- Earth and atmospheric science
To get more advise and help on preparing your child for GCSE Chemistry exam contact us or visit our Tuition Centre.