We Guarantee Your Child's Success in GCSE Physics Exam
"Our tutors are speacialist and experienced in preparing your child for GCSE Physics exam"
At GCSE level students are taught the Sciences as separate subjects:
- Biology is the science of living organisms (including animals, plants, fungi and microorganisms) and their interactions with each other and the environment
- Chemistry is at the root of many cutting-edge scientific discoveries, new processes and products. By studying Chemistry you develop subject-specific and transferable skills which are valued by all employers
- Physics is the science of the fundamental concepts of field, force, radiation and particle structures, which are inter-linked to form unified models of the behaviour of the material universe.
Depending on whether they study Core (single), Additional (double), or Triple (separate) Science, at Platinum Tuition we will help your child to develop a broad base of knowledge, understanding and skills for each subject of Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
Our tutors are highly qualified in each one of the subject disciplines of Biology, Chemistry and Physics and they have years of experience of teaching the topics and the techniques required for understanding Science deeply and passing the GCSE Science exam successfully with high grades. “
The subject content for GCSE Physics are outline below:
- Calculation of fuel uses and costs in the domestic context
- Energy changes and transfers
- Changes in systems
- Describing motion
- Pressure in fluids
- Balanced forces
- Forces and motion
- Observed waves
- Sound waves
- Energy and waves
- Light waves
- Current electricity
- Static electricity
- Physical changes
- Particle model
- Energy in matter
- Space physics
- Wave motion
- The structure of matter
- Atomic structure
Employment: Graduates from Physics focused courses can work in business, finance, IT, engineering, academic or industrial research, product development and scientific consultancy.